Terms of Service.
Last updated 16/07/2020
- SSL Certificate and renewals
- Your website to remain active and online
- WordPress optimised servers
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly security checks & plugin updates
- Daily backups of your website
- Daily backups of your website database
- Up to 5 mailboxes
- 7 days *technical support
- Sustainable energy powered servers
- LiteSpeed Servers with configured caching policies
Your hosting fee does not include:
- Website changes of any size
- Content changes
- Setting up email mailboxes on your devices (We provide access to a web mailbox) and provide you with configuration settings to set the mailbox up on your device(s).
- Support outside of our normal business hours (Weekdays 9-5 / Weekend Closed / Bank Holidays) for any website related requests.
- Purchasing of plugins/licences
- Purchasing of themes
- Purchasing of images
- Email signature design
- Email marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click Advertising)
- GMB (Google My Business)
- Any design related services/requests
- **Rush charges – 25% on top of our usual hourly fee (Any urgent work requested to be carried out DURING normal working hours)
- ***Out of hours fees – 50% on top of our usual hourly fee (Any urgent work requested to be carried out OUTSIDE normal working hours)
Ongoing Support (Retained Services).
- Rush charges – 0% on top of our usual hourly fee (Any urgent work requested to be carried out DURING normal working hours)
- Out of hours fees – 25% on top of the agreed retained hourly fee (Any urgent work requested to be carried out OUTSIDE normal working hours)
In order to cancel hosting or retained services NR Creative Marketing require a minimum of 30 days notice in order to make the necessary arrangements.
Access to our servers will not be permitted to any 3rd party service providers to obtain any files or access to the website databases if you wish to transfer to a new provider. We will zip your website files and database up and arrange to send to your new provider IF you are transferring your website away from us. Any plugins/content/design assets images that are licensed or owned by NR Creative Marketing will not be included in the transfer of your website to you new provider.
There will be no additional fees to cancel any of our services however, you will be liable to settle any outstanding fees or open invoices prior to leaving NR Creative Marketing. In the event that any open invoices or outstanding fees are owed we reserve the right to retain your website files and database and any plugins/content/design assets until the outstanding balance is paid in full.